comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
The term “News Hunter Magazine” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this
website whose registered office is in Sunyani, Ghana.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee
as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability
of the information and materials found or offered on this website for
any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude
liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely
at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your
own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property
of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are
provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do
not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility
for the content of the linked website(s).
- The opinions expressed on this website are not necessarily those of
us. Due to the freedom of speech which prevails on this website we will
frequently publish opinions which you (or ourselves) might find totally
objectionable. If you cannot accept absolute freedom of speech, you
should not visit this website.
- Comments are posted directly on the website by our visitors. We do
not have the manpower to screen/approve this content prior to
publication. If you encounter inappropiate content (pornography, spam,
malware) please use the feedback link at the bottom of the page to
report it to us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ghana.