The contract between Frimprince Production and Evangelist Diana Asamoah has been terminated.
Evang. Asamoah has been working with Mr Emmanuel Anane Frimpong, the owner of Frimprince Music Productions, for about 22 years now.
Their working relationship has come to an end.
In a statement sighted by Newshuntermag.com, Frimprince Production cited breach of contract as the reason why they are parting ways.
The production mentioned some terms that should be obeyed by the popular Gospel musician.
Both parties have agreed to terminate the contract.
Below are the terms that Diana Asamoah should obey:
- You are restricted from referring to Mr. Anane Frimpong as your executive producer.
- You will no longer have access to any of our digital platforms including the Facebook page ‘The Evangelist Diana Asamoah’.
- You are restricted from using this Frimprince logo on any of your new songs
- We disassociate ourselves from ABBA FATHER event which was our creative idea to build your brand.
- We Wish to also disassociate ourselves from the MABAWOODIN company and all its accounts.