Entertainment

Nana Ama McBrown Reveals How She Survived After Her Food Was Suspected To Be Poisoned

Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

Famous Ghanaian actress and television personality, Nana Ama McBrown, has revealed how she survived after her food was suspected to be poisoned.

The McBrown’s Kitchen host divulged she nearly died after she ate food on set.

After 40 minutes of eating, she recalled experiencing a severe stomach ache and was taken to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital for treatment.

According to her, she couldn’t eat for four days.

“I went to eat at a particular place, and I nearly died. It looked like the food was poisoned. I wouldn’t say someone intended to poison or harm me. I was eating with another person, and she left at a point, claiming she was satisfied.

“After 40 minutes, I started experiencing severe stomach ache. I was taken to Komfo Anokye Hospital, and I spent two weeks there for medical treatment,” she told Emelia Brobbey in an interview.

“I could not eat for four days because I was diagnosed with poison. I had to do that to clear the substances from my system,” Nana Ama McBrown further stated.

Watch a video of her revelation below.

Kofi Oppong Kyekyeku

I am a Ghanaian Broadcast Journalist/Writer who has an interest in General News, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Lifestyle and many more.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button
Close
Close