‘Dumsor’: Generator fumes kill lovers in Kukurantumi

Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

A UK-based Ghanaian, Kwadwo Adom, and his girlfriend have been found

dead at Kukurantumi in the Eastern region.

The two are believed to have died from inhalation of carbon-monoxide

fumes from a generatorthey were using in their room during a power cut

in the area Thursday.

Starr News' Eastern regional correspondent Kojo Ansah reports the

lovers were discovered dead in their room by some artisans working on

a new housing project for them.

One of the artisans who spoke to Ansah said they were compelled

tobreak into the room of the deceased after their numerous knock at

their door went unanswered.

The bodies have reportedly been deposited at the Police Hospital in Accra.

Credit: starrfmonline.com

Kofi Oppong Kyekyeku

I am a Ghanaian Broadcast Journalist/Writer who has an interest in General News, Sports, Entertainment, Health, Lifestyle and many more.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button